Things You Should Not Put in the Rented Dumpster
Looking for a quality and affordable contractor for your next project?
North Georgia Dumpsters, LLC is here to take care of all your junk and debris removal needs. But there are some hazardous items that we request our clients not to put in our dumpsters. We ensure the safety of our employees and also comply with the waste management rules. Please make sure to avoid putting the following items in the dumpsters.
- Asbestos-contaminated items
- Contaminated soils or absorbents
- Household cleaning fluids
- Hot water tanks, Ink or resins
- Medical infectious waste
- Non-alkaline batteries
- Oils, fuels or propane tanks
- Undrained appliances